At Delphix we believe that the best products are built by a diverse team of great engineers. Because women are an underrepresented group in technical degrees, finding diverse candidates is a challenge. In order to do our part to help more women achieve technical degrees, we created this coding competition – the Delphix Technology Scholarship for Women.
- The winner receives $5,000 to be used toward tuition
- Applicants must identify as a woman
- Full-time college students pursuing a technical degree like computer science, mathematics, information technology, applied mathematics, electrical engineering etc.
- Must be full-time students when applying for the competition in 2014 and during the beginning of the 2015 calendar year
- Agree to your name, image, and other details being used for promotional purposes
- Contest details:
- Submit a software project you developed outside of your school or paid work, or a group project in which you had significant contributions
- Submissions include source code and binaries along with any tests and documentation that has been created
- Submissions include link to recorded demo of program running
The 2014 contest is closed. The winner will be announced on December 12, 2014.
Application window for 2015 will be open from June 1, 2015 until November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm PST. Winner will be announced on December 11, 2015.